.

Re-Doing My Home

I am fond of vibrant colors (I have always been). I feel that the vibrancy and vividness of the colors keeps one active and lively. I have the drawing room of my home painted red on two walls (dark red) while two walls are painted with a shade similar to Vanilla. You can imagine my choice now.

Everybody likes to re-do their home from time to time and I believe that it sort of keeps things interesting. So let me begin redoing my home by picking up décor items from the given link.

First of all, I want this Repose Modha Bean Bag Cover for my drawing room. I love bean bags as they offer you a comfortable TV viewing experience. The black color is looking elegant and will go well with the other décor items and wall paint of the room.

Bean Bag


Next, I will want to fit this Alkemi Décor Glass Deco Film on the windows. I find it so attractive. Of course the color will not match with all of the rooms. (Did I tell you that all the rooms of my home are painted with different colors?) So I’ll probably fit these into the drawing room only.

Alkemi Decor Glass Deco Film Pattern

Lastly, I want this Swayam Magical Linea Bedset. For some reason I’m just hooked with the colors. Another reason to use this particular bedset is the wall paint of the bedroom which is quite similar to the shade that has been shown in this picture as well.

Bed Set

I have already told you that I like vibrant colors. So my style of redoing my house will be pretty casual. I hate boundations. I should be able to pick up the things I like without going into the details of a particular theme. I strictly hate ethnic things and retro styles. I am living in the modern age and I highly support modern and hi-tech designing. So, I’ll be redoing the house in a casual manner where I will put up things that go well with my choice and looks good with my choice of wall paints (Did I tell you that I’m also not quite fond of wallpapers?). So yes it will have to go well with my color choices.

This post is a part of Makemyhome activity at BlogAdda.com

Previous
Next Post »

12 comments

Write comments
Ray
AUTHOR
August 20, 2014 at 9:04 AM delete

I like the look of that chair... I love my recliner, but sometimes I think I would like something like that more.

Reply
avatar
August 20, 2014 at 9:40 AM delete

Lovely picks, Anmol! But I love both ethnic and modern styles though :)

Reply
avatar
Arvind Passey
AUTHOR
August 20, 2014 at 9:47 AM delete

You do have a super fast response, I must say... and you've made you choices well.

Arvind Passey
www.passey.info

Reply
avatar
Soumya
AUTHOR
August 20, 2014 at 12:19 PM delete

That bed spread looks so bright and divine! Nice choices and a congrats on the early bird prize ;)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 20, 2014 at 6:20 PM delete

That is super comfy ;) Recliner best for reading purposes right?

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 20, 2014 at 6:20 PM delete

My mom and my sister likes ethnic :D
Thank you for dropping by :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 20, 2014 at 6:21 PM delete

He He :D Thank you.
I guess I don't want to miss early bird giveaways :D

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 20, 2014 at 6:21 PM delete

Yeah :D I love it.
Thank you :p

Reply
avatar
Ekta Khetan
AUTHOR
August 21, 2014 at 7:39 PM delete

Aha! Interesting choices.. I liked them all...

www.numerounity.com

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 21, 2014 at 8:58 PM delete

Thank you Ekta :)
Keep visiting :p It feels good to see comments from experienced bloggers like you :)

Reply
avatar
Ananya Tales
AUTHOR
August 24, 2014 at 10:39 AM delete

Nice post !
All the best for the contest !

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon