.

Day 28: Sleeping Whole Day

Sleeping Whole Day: Day 28 of 100 Happy Days

I’m ill again. This time, I’m having sore throat, cold, 101+ fever and severe back ache. As a result, I’m just not able to do anything. This is really getting on my nerves. I was not able to sleep as well and this has also induced a headache. How do anyone keep up with his 100 Happy Days Challenge in such a case?

But then I found something. Actually this is the thing I did the whole day and I had to find my happiness in that only. The heavy dosage of drugs induced a deep and sound sleep into my body mechanics. I was feeling lazy the whole day and thus I decided to just sleep off. You won’t believe but I slept for the whole day waking up just for the lunch and dinner breaks. Probably, I needed that sleep since long. Probably that’s the reason why I fell ill. See, your body tends to get tired even though you ignore it and then you have to pay for it. Waking late till mornings for so many days definitely contributed to the back ache and sore throat just added the spice to that.

Anyways, I was glad to give the required rest to my body so that I can again continue using it bending its limits. On a serious note I hope I get well soon as this bed rest is not so interesting for more than a day.

Previous
Next Post »

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon