.

Day 32: Watching the Horror Movie Mama

Watching the Horror Movie Mama: Day 32 of 100 Happy Days

For some reason, I had to go with my cousin to his place and I decided to stay the night there only. Staying at night and we don’t watch a movie is simply out of question. Especially after he has recently bought a 42 inch full HD Bravia LED. That thing is just sweet. Since it was the first time I and even he was watching a movie on that big screen, we decided to pick up a horror movie.

After a few changes, we stopped at the horror movie Mama. To add up to the flavor, I had a 4 GB Bluray Rip along with me for the movie which meant amazing and crystal clear quality. It was an amazing experience and yes the movie is definitely scary. However, I just hate the climax. If you haven’t watched the movie yet, just go for it with your headphones or a home theater if you have. I’m also leaving a trailer here for you.

Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge. Watching horror movies late at night definitely makes me happy.



Previous
Next Post »

4 comments

Write comments
August 19, 2014 at 2:10 PM delete

I'm amazed that watching horror movies could make you happy. They have the obvious effect on me. In 1961, I went with my new husband to see Psycho, unsuspecting. I'd never seen a horror film before. I spent the next two years too afraid to spend time in the bathroom alone. Still hate them.

Reply
avatar
Manu Kalia
AUTHOR
August 19, 2014 at 3:52 PM delete

I am not good at this, I rarely watch horror movie lol

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 20, 2014 at 6:26 PM delete

Psycho was awesome. I believe it must have had that effect back in the sixties as you have mentioned. It still appears so creepy. Alfred Hitchcock is the master film-maker undoubtedly.

I like the creepy atmosphere that such movies create :p I do feel scared but that's a part of the fun :p

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon