.

WhatTheBlack: Day 3 - Black Cup and Black Tissue

Black Cup and Black Tissue

So I guess I am going to unveil the mystery today. But first the clue. As you can see it is a black cup along with a black tissue paper. So all my intuition about the fact that it has something to do with our morning routine is correct. It was egg for breakfast, then newspaper that we read in the morning and now a black cup for coffee or tea along with a black tissue to wipe after eating/drinking.

If you have read my previous post, you already know what I am going to tell here as I had mentioned it already in that post. So as per me, it is the brand new Colgate SlimSoft Charcoal Toothbrush. You can see the pic below. I have seen it in Big Bazar. It is our toothbrush that is going black from white. Moreover, I will also bet on a Black Charcoal Toothpaste launch. It can be that as the toothbrush has already been launched. So either way, it’s our brushing routine that will turn from white to black.

Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal Toothbrush

Ah, I would like to share something that made my guess even stronger. Just see the highlighted area below and you will know the reason. I'm officially the first person to uncover the mystery (if I'm right) :p But I can be wrong so let's keep guessing. ;)

WhatTheBlack Clue 3

It was really fun playing Sherlock :D

I'm so happy to expose this mystery and I'll be happier if I'm right. Thus I'm also tagging it to my 100 Happy Days Challenge

PS: This is a four day activity titled as #WhatTheBlack. Each day, the selected candidates will be receiving a clue before the finally product arrives on the last day.This is the third clue.

Update: WhatTheBlack.Com is now redirecting to Colgate.Co.In which means I was right and to know the fact that I guessed it before anybody else, I feel on Cloud 9 with my Sherlock Hat. Thank you Soumya for letting me know about the link redirect.


Previous
Next Post »

23 comments

Write comments
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 2:17 PM delete

Thank you :) I just hope that I'm right :) I can win the prize if I am. So fingers crossed :)

Reply
avatar
Red Handed
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 2:29 PM delete

HOW BRILLIANT....U did uncover the mystery...I want that toothbrush now!

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 2:47 PM delete

Thank you Red Handed :) (I don't know your name). I'll be brilliant if that is true otherwise.... :D
Let's hope it is that only so you can have it ;)

Reply
avatar
August 1, 2014 at 3:01 PM delete

this looks so awesome...!! a lot of my friends are getting these black gifts, where was I when they were registering for such delights... I wonder... lol... congratulations for cracking the mystery..!!

Amritt

Reply
avatar
Soumya
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 3:05 PM delete

Ah finally you uncovered it? You smart you! :D

Looks interesting. A simple word gave it away eh?

No matter what, this was one hell of a mind boggling contest! :)

Congrats on guessing it right! I hope they give you an ipad, just for that!

Reply
avatar
August 1, 2014 at 3:39 PM delete

LOL! I was still guessing :( It's a tooth brush from Colgate huh? I din't receive it yet :( All the gifts were delivered by 10 (today no different) Hope you get the prize (mjhe b de diyo :P )

Reply
avatar
Sylvia F.
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 3:54 PM delete

I have no idea what the whole action is about but I love playing Sherlock myself so well done you for finding it all!

Reply
avatar
Anita
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 5:07 PM delete

Amazing Anmol!
Cool detective :)
Wow! The toothpaste & brush look great! :)
Best wishes!
I am sure you are right!!!

Reply
avatar
Viyoma
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 5:52 PM delete

Uncovering super interesting stuff via blogging...this is excellent. Black Toothbrush & tooth paste, i am still to come in terms with it..but your guess was great. Njoy & happy blogging.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 6:20 PM delete

He He. Never mind. Better luck next time :)
Thank you :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 6:22 PM delete

Yea right. It was amazing. Felt so childish collecting clues and all and it was a good feeling.

Lets see if I am right or not. The mystery will be solved tomorrow for all of us :D

Oh those were lovely words :) If I win an ipad I'll gift you The Fault in Our Stars for sure :p

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 6:23 PM delete

I don't know if I'm right or wrong :D
But till then you can keep making your own guesses :p
He He Sure :>)

Reply
avatar
Disha Kotak
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 6:28 PM delete

Thank god ypu had it figured,
It was driving me nuts, but a really captivating campaign, , hats off to BA.
TIME to get that black toothbrush looks fab

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 6:33 PM delete

It was a contest for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.com. Thanks for dropping by. :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 6:34 PM delete

He He Thank you :)
It would be awesome if I am right :D

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 6:35 PM delete

Thank you. Yea I can be wrong so you should keep guessing :)
Same wishes to you too :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 6:40 PM delete

He He :D Yeah this contest had everybody guessing. I just hope my guess is not wrong.
Yea it looks cool and different. :)

Reply
avatar
hetu1311
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 9:06 PM delete

Today's clue gave a big hint. ! Congrats for solving the mystery finally. :-) . I still haven't received my 3rd product :-(

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 11:45 PM delete

Thank you :)
I hope you had received the clue and you were able to submit your posts :)

Reply
avatar
August 2, 2014 at 7:49 AM delete

That toothbrush!!! It makes say, What the black!!!!

Reply
avatar
August 3, 2014 at 9:59 PM delete

Hharrr I'm a dental nurse crazy on toothbrushes lol .x

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon