.

WhatTheBlack: Day 4 - Colgate SlimSoft Charcoal Toothbrush

WhatTheBlack Colgate SlimSoft Charcoal Toothbrush

This is the fourth day and as promised, the final product landed right at my doorstep today. I can’t help but feel exhilarated over the fact that it is exactly what I had guessed. To top that, I had guessed it before anyone else did. I always knew I had this little Sherlock hiding inside me. Like I had said, it is the Colgate SlimSoft Charcoal Toothbrush and you can see the picture above.

Here are the snapshots of my previous posts where I had guessed it right.

WhatThe Black Revealed

There was a note along with the product but this time it is not a clue but a thank you note from BlogAdda for being a part of #WhatTheBlack activity. Well, I thank you for this amazing activity and it was really fun for me, for all of us (the bloggers).

Also, there is a note that the ten lucky winners will be declared shortly. I have my fingers crossed.


I'm delighted and feeling great because I revealed the mystery accurately. Therefore I'm also tagging it to my 100 Happy Days Challenge

PS: This is a four day activity titled as #WhatTheBlack. Each day, the selected candidates will be receiving a clue before the finally product arrives on the last day. This is the final product.




Previous
Next Post »

6 comments

Write comments
Anita
AUTHOR
August 2, 2014 at 2:23 PM delete

Congrats Anmol!
Great :)
Best wishes to make it to the list of winners! You deserve it! ATB!

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 2, 2014 at 2:30 PM delete

Thank you Anita :)
Lovely words and lovely wishes :) You and Soumya support and encourage me the most. Thankful to both of you (h)

Reply
avatar
Soumya
AUTHOR
August 2, 2014 at 11:28 PM delete

Oh yeah Sherlock! :D

You will win, I am sure. You should else I'll sue them :P

Reply
avatar
Soumya
AUTHOR
August 2, 2014 at 11:29 PM delete

BTW, the clue for day 3 came in today, so the final product might come to me tomorrow. Hence, will be using your picture from above. Will give you due credits ofcourse! :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 2, 2014 at 11:33 PM delete

Oh yes you can even without credits :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon