.

Day 35: Winning Flipkart Voucher for Reviewing State.Com

Winning Flipkart Voucher for Reviewing State.Com

BlogAdda had launched a website review activity a few months back for which I was shortlisted. The website was State.Com. You can read my review here and explore the site if you like the concept.

Today, I received the mail from BlogAdda and received this Flipkart voucher worth 2000 bucks. It really made my day and offered a whole load of happiness to me. I’m even gladder that I participated in the activity now. Thank you BlogAdda for choosing me and thank you for this amazing gift.

Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.

Previous
Next Post »

4 comments

Write comments
Anita
AUTHOR
August 21, 2014 at 8:18 PM delete

Really lovely, Anmol!
You deserve it! Keep winning more & enjoy shopping :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 21, 2014 at 8:57 PM delete

Thank you Anita :)
That's sweet of you. Yeah I'm stacking up my vouchers :p

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon