.

Day 49: Ahana's Birthday Celebrations

Ahana's Birthday Celebrations: Day 49 of 100 Happy Days

Ahana is my niece who grew one year old today. Oh she's as cute as a baby can get. Sadly I was not able to get a picture clicked with her through my phone and thus I decided to use the cake's snap to tag along with this post.

Birthday celebrations means getting together with your relatives and cousins. So, it was an amazing night along with an amazing celebration. We had a lot of fun, a lot of chats and a lot of food of course. I wish her all the happiness in the world on this auspicious day. May be, one day when she grows up  and visit my blog (yeah I plan to keep it alive forever), she will love to see this post and would somehow feel nostalgic. 

Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge

Previous
Next Post »

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon