.

Day 55: Enjoying the Rain


I agree that I can use this picture for a creepy or scary story that follows below it. Sadly I don't have a waterproof phone and that is the best my phone could click at night from the distance. So, it was a rainy night and probably you will ask me why I'm holding an umbrella despite of the fact that I love getting drenched in the rain?

To answer that question, first it was the night time and second, sometimes you have to listen to your parents. So I decided to just hold and umbrella and enjoy the rain without getting drenched. At least I got to enjoy the cool breeze that felt really awesome and soothed the burnt body of mine due to the extended summers. I guess delhiites must have thanked the clouds so much for such an amazing weather after what felt like years.

Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.

Previous
Next Post »

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon