.

Day 63: Fingers Crossed for Results

Fingers Crossed for Results: Day 63 of 100 Happy Days

Like I had said, that I will be mentioning a lot about this activity, I can't help it. I'm basically doing nothing else these days. Most of the day is spent thinking about the story we have been weaving and the rest is spent writing and editing the posts. The first round has come to an end with today's post. It's sad that we were able to write just eight posts as two members did not respond at all and no alternative was given to us by BlogAdda. But I believe in our story and I really feel that we will make it through the first round.

This week was one of the best weeks of my life. Interacting with people I hardly knew before and knowing them was wonderful. This was the week when I truly felt I'm a writer. Lot of pressure and above that the deadline. It was too much but we managed to pull ourselves through it successfully.

This post is dedicated to our team - By Lines.

Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
vishalbheeroo
AUTHOR
October 5, 2014 at 1:39 PM delete

Keep the faith, Anmol. You doing an incredible job:)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon