.

Day 59: From the Heart of a Flower

From the Heart of a Flower: Day 59 of 100 Happy Days Challenge

There is nothing important in my name,
My characteristics that amuse you will always be the same.

I dissolve that magical fragrance around you,
Right from the morning when I’m still covered with dew.

My presence sprinkle charms on special occasions,
And I’m always the part of teenager’s love equations.

Nothing can make me happier than finding your smiles all around me,
But wouldn’t your decision of not plucking me offer me glee?

The moment you cut me from my life, I’m destined to die,
Gifting me with a plant will spare me from the painful sigh.

I will promise to bloom your life much more,
You will find me smiling every morning in exchange of the little water you pour.


Yes, this just came into my mind watching this beautiful flower on my terrace. I simply don’t support plucking of the flowers. They are beautiful with their life support systems and I hate killing them. If you want to gift flowers as a gesture of love, gift them along with plant. I’m sure your loved one will be happier to watch it every morning and being reminded of you till the extended period of time.

It made me happy by rejuvenating my mood and offered me something to muse.

Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.

Previous
Next Post »

6 comments

Write comments
Ashley
AUTHOR
September 22, 2014 at 7:36 PM delete

I LOVE fresh flowers in my house but I have become increasingly aware of the lives of everything living and it makes it harder to kill anything. One of the main reasons I became a vegetarian is it's hard to believe one thing is more important than another. The picture is beautiful, thank you for sharing!

Reply
avatar
Donna L. Ward
AUTHOR
September 22, 2014 at 8:02 PM delete

Beautifully written - Thank you! And, yes as an Intuitive - I do feel the life and enjoy the beauty :)

Reply
avatar
Richa Singh
AUTHOR
September 22, 2014 at 8:35 PM delete

I have always insisted on gifting people plants rather cut flowers. Go a long way in making an impact on life and the person you are gifting :-)

Richa

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
September 26, 2014 at 2:58 PM delete

Thank you fro dropping by and sharing your views :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
September 26, 2014 at 11:21 PM delete

Yes absolutely :)

Thank you for dropping by.

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon