.

Day 57: Game of Blogs

Game of Blogs: Day 57 of 100 Happy Days

I had decided not to take part in any BlogAdda activities as I was really upset with the results. But then, so many fellow bloggers said that I should not lose the hope and keep participating. Seeing so much support from the bloggers who have become a family now, I was overwhelmed and decided to take part in this interesting activity. 

I'm just going through the rules right now but the basic thing is that we have to weave a story. I'm not sure if I will be having enough time from tomorrow to write blog posts. 10 team members have been allotted to each group and BlogAdda has revealed the characters today. Thankfully, there are a few people whom I know or I have read earlier as well. Just hoping for a good journey through this contest and the best part will be getting to know so many bloggers closely.

Fingers crossed for the contest and hoping to weave an amazing story.

Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge

Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Write comments
Robert Suzuki
AUTHOR
September 2, 2016 at 5:07 PM delete

I had decided not to take part in any BlogAdda activities as I was really upset with the results. But then, so many fellow bloggers said that I should not lose the hope and keep participating. Seeing so much support from the bloggers who have become a family now, I was overwhelmed and decided to take part in this interesting activity. phd dissertation writing service

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon