.

Day 64: Getting the Hang of Online Shopping

Getting the Hang of Online Shopping: Day 64 of 100 Happy Days

Recently I posted about the same. I hope I don't get addicted to online shopping coz I really can't afford that much money right now. So, I utilized the Flipkart First again and bought so much more. This is just half of the order and I'm awaiting half soon. 

Yeah don't ask me what all I bought. But let me just tell you about one package that is on the top. It's the debut novel of John Green - Looking For Alaska. After reading The Fault in Our Stars, I could not help but buy more from the author. So it is now in my reading list and I will pick it up soon now it's in my possession.

Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.

Previous
Next Post »

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon