.

Day 51: Half Way There

Half Way There: Day 51 of 100 Happy Days

Just now, I noticed something which was good enough to give me a shock. I have completed half of the 100 Happy Days Challenge by posting regularly for 50 days about things that made me happy. Since this fact itself made me happy today, I'm tagging this post for the Day 51 of my 100 Happy Days Challenge

I really can't believe it that I am half way there. Although I still can't say anything about completing it as 50 more days is really something. But I hope to look for that moment that can bring a smile on my face every day so that I can complete this challenge. 

I think it will be wise to save my experience for the day I complete my journey. For now, I'm glad that I've successfully covered half of it.

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
September 8, 2014 at 8:21 AM delete

Congos! You're almost there. You'll complete it for sure :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
September 8, 2014 at 6:23 PM delete

He He :D Thank you. I hope so ;)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon