.

Day 54: Hangout with Friends

Hangout with Friends: Day 54 of 100 Happy Days

After a long time, we were together to spend some quality time (doing all the possible nonsensical talks you can ever imagine). First, it was a movie time and we watched Mary Kom. Should I spare you with my review? Well I can at least say that the movie was pretty average with the only good things being the acts of PeeCee and her on-screen husband. The direction was extremely poor and you know I have just started writing more and more about this movie now. 

Coming back to my post, these days, we are finding it hard to unite as four musketeers. Someone or the other is usually missing.So, it was really good to have the company of all my best friends. We had a lot of fun and I have decided to spare you with how much food we stuffed down our stomachs. 

This could have been a perfect pic if the guy who clicked this picture was a pro like me. 

Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.

Previous
Next Post »

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon