.

Day 56: Homemade Pav Bhaji

Homemade Pav Bhaji: Day 56 of 100 Happy Days

I'm wondering if people are dropping by my blog on these posts to find a recipe. I'm really sorry for disappointing you all but for the recipe, you will have to contact my mother. I don't even know how to cook. Yeah am not taking pride in that and I do believe everyone should know the basics. Alright, I'll learn.

It had been long and on my constant request, mum finally made this delicious Pav Bhaji. I don't remember how much I ate or probably I don't want to tell you. I seriously love the homemade version and will prefer it any day anytime. I hope I have not left your mouth watering with the picture. If yes, I can't really help it. That's the way you stay on your 100 Happy Days Challenge. You add anything that made you happy and this was something that made me; on that day. 

Previous
Next Post »

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon