.

Day 66: Qualifying for Second Round

Qualifying for Second Round: Day 66 of 100 Happy Days

So after the nail biting suspense created by BlogAdda, the good news that our team was dying to hear is finally out. Team By Lines has made it to the next round successfully. If you are not sure what I'm talking about, then I can just say that I am participating in an online competition in a team of 10 bloggers including me. You can read the first post of our team here.

So, the round two is going to be tougher as I have always believed it is easy to think of a concept but extremely hard to maintain the momentum throughout. So we will be working harder and try to make it in the third round as well. If you are reading this, do bless us with your wishes.

For now, let me just enjoy the success for a while.


Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.

Previous
Next Post »

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon