.

Day 48: Re-imagining Clouds

Re-imagining Clouds: Day 48 of 100 Happy Days Challenge

I like to do it - re-imagine clouds. I have been doing it since childhood. I even used to try and create my imagination on paper back in those days. I have not sketched for as long as I can remember now. But I was good back then and sometimes I think of picking it up back again. But there are so many other things to do and it certainly does not stand as a priority.

Anyhow, I was telling you about how I love to re-imagine clouds. In this cloud that was extremely magnificent, I could see a monster; a flying one to be more accurate. I don't know if you can find it or not but I can clearly see the eyes and an animal shaped head with two huge arms also acting as the wings (bat-like structure). Yes this monster does have a tail too. Well that's me and sometimes I behave kiddish. 

This cloud disappeared into the sky very soon and the evening was followed with the drizzle. I could not help but get drenched again. I just can't resist it. I was back to my singing (take it as a sarcastic remark) under the rain and had that stupid smile as I felt the chills of the cool breeze. 

Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge

Previous
Next Post »

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon