.

Day 61: Receiving Matrikas Paper Products for Reviewing

Receiving Matrikas Paper Products for Reviewing: Day 61 of 100 Happy Days Challenge

Early morning today, I received this package from Matrikas for their new campaign. I had registered for this campaign on their Facebook page but was not sure if I will be selected or not. This is because I have not done many product reviews on my blog. So far, just Paperboat Drinks have approached me for reviewing their products.

So, I was surprised to find the package at my doorstep this morning. You can clearly see the contents in the picture and I need not speak much about them. Just wait for the review to find more.

Receiving all these products and books for reviewing, I think I’m doing a good job at blogging these days. Yes, I have increased the frequency of posting and probably that has started giving me results already. I can’t help but feel glad at the fact.

Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.

Previous
Next Post »

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon