.

Day 52: Winning Flipkart Voucher for CarConnect Activity

Winning Flipkart Voucher for CarConnect Activity: Day 52 of 100 Happy Days

I had participated in the CarConnect activity at IndiBlogger where I had to participate in the site and write about my experience on the same (you can read my review here).

I did not win the big prizes but I found a place among the winners who won Flipkart vouchers worth Rs. 1000 each. Well, let's not mourn over what I have not won and rather feel happy for what I was able to. Something is better than nothing after all. It just boosts you up to keep on participating till you can write a top winning post. 

So here I am tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge as it made me happy today. I am just collecting the vouchers these day and hope to use them in a new gadget soon. 

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon