.

Completing 100 Happy Days Challenge

Completing 100 Happy Days Challenge

It still seems impossible to me but I have finally achieved it. Can you be happy for 100 days in a row? This tagline is what got me intrigued for this challenge. I had always thought that I will never be able to complete this challenge as happiness is something I don’t find usually in my day to day activities. But I achieved it and I’m so glad I did.

If you have been following my posts under the tag 100 Happy Days Challenge, you will find all sort of things ranging from a picture to a hangout to a free book to contest wins to memoirs to food items to vouchers and much more. Were these things not present in my life before I began with this challenge? They certainly were but I never gave any importance to them and overlooked them. The challenge forced me to post something every day and thus I started noticing small things in my life that mattered and that helped me smile even if the whole day went too bad.

So what have I gained from 100 Happy Days Challenge? Like I said, I have started looking for small things that can make me happy. It does not matter if my whole day goes down with bad things happening around me. There’s always that one thing which can offer you a relief.

I know most of us ignore things and this is why you should take up this. If you are not a blogger or a writer, you can just start posting the pictures in your social media account. A smile is worth millions and your pictures can actually inspire a lot many other people to take this 100 Happy Days Challenge as well. Consider the fact that other than self-improvement, you can actually make other people happy as well.

This was a brilliant journey and I’m so glad I was able to complete it. 


You can read all my posts for 100 Happy Days Challenge here.

Previous
Next Post »

10 comments

Write comments
Red Handed
AUTHOR
October 27, 2014 at 3:47 PM delete

wow you did it? You should truly be very proud of yourself. I am :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
October 27, 2014 at 6:56 PM delete

Yeah :) I finally did even though I had big doubts about it. Yes I am :)

Reply
avatar
November 6, 2014 at 1:50 PM delete

Congrats Anmol! I think it's great you participated in the challenge and that you finished it. More importantly, it seems that it allowed you to see the good you had or received in your life. And it's the little things that sometimes lead to the big(ger) things in life if you know anything of the law of attraction. That might interest you actually if you don't know about it already! ;) <3

Reply
avatar
KnottyMarie
AUTHOR
November 6, 2014 at 2:08 PM delete

Amazing! I don't know if I'd be able to be 100% happy all the time. I know I'd find little snippets throughout the day to smile about, but all the time? That's a tall order! Congratulations!

Reply
avatar
November 6, 2014 at 3:52 PM delete

What a wonderful way to focus on the positive things every day. I like the 100 happy days idea. At completion, you would have a different perspective on life. I guess the hardest thing would be to prevent horrible situations from affecting you.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 4, 2014 at 1:40 AM delete

Agreed Elly. Little things can definitely make you happy. :) Oh yeah, I have sort of understood that :D

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 4, 2014 at 1:41 AM delete

That's what this is all about :) You will look for things and then you will find your happiness in t hose things. Things that you overlooked back in time :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 4, 2014 at 1:42 AM delete

Absolutely Francene :) You start noticing small things that matters. Not that they were missing earlier, but you overlooked them :)
Yeah horrible situations keep coming and going but the little things served as the savior :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon