.

Day 79: A Copy of Horseshoe Garage from BlogAdda

A Copy of Horseshoe Garage from BlogAdda: Day 79 of 100 Happy Days Challenge

All of my consistent readers must be knowing that I’m participating in the Game of Blogs activity hosted by BlogAdda. That is the reason why I’m not blogging as much as I was doing some time back. The activity is keeping me busy and there’s a lot that has been explored and researched that you can find if you start reading.

So this post is about a gift BlogAdda sent to me for being enthusiastic about the competition and participating. The book has car racing as the plot and is written by an author I don’t know about. So it will be interesting to read. But as I said, the activity is keeping me busy, I will save it for later.

Anyhow, a gift is always precious and I thank BlogAdda for the same.


Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.
Previous
Next Post »

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon