.

Day 81: Listening to RJ Naved

Listening to RJ Naved: Day 81 of 100 Happy Days Challenge

I can't say how many of you follow radio (FM). I was an addict back in school days but with the arrival of mp3 players and then smartphones, I stopped. Today, I was just browsing through Youtube when I stumbled over one of the RJ Naved's clip and damn it was hilarious.

I'm not saying that I was not aware of him before today but I had never tried on Youtube. There were tons of videos and audios and I kept listening them one by one till I was tired of laughing and my cheeks were aching.

Seriously, if you haven't heard much of him, just hit the keywords on Youtube now and relax back laughing your heart out. This man is a genius for sure.


Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.
 
Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
October 18, 2014 at 5:12 PM delete

Indeed.. I love listening to him on FM Radio! He's hilarious!

www.volatilespirits.com

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon