.

Day 80: Rainbow The Shades of Love - Review Copy

Rainbow The Shades of Love Review Copy - Day 80 of 100 Happy Days Challenge

This is the third time I have been approached directly by an author for reviewing a book. I happily agreed just because the blurb was appealing. He had found out about my blog and the fact that I review books through my Goodreads account.

As per him, he liked my blog and liked the way I do reviews. This is the reason why he approached me for the reviewing. Thank you for the copy. It arrived today and I promise I will try to read it very soon and will publish an unbiased review for the same soon after.

A review copy from the author himself is supposed to make you happy right?


Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.
 
Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
Locomente
AUTHOR
October 30, 2014 at 1:20 PM delete

It definitely is...
Each time when an author directly approaches me, feel elated.

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon