.

Reflections: Scribbles From My Heart

Matrikas Paper Products Cube Works Elite Journal

For the past few weeks, I have been tensed and I had been feeling down. Reasons are myriad and people who can understand are few. Even at that, you can’t keep troubling your closed ones with your cacophonies. Time flows by swiftly even if you are stuck at some point. People get busy and being stuck, you are left alone trying to keep a happy face for the people you love. But on the inside, something keeps dying. People who are capable of carrying two identities with them might be able to understand completely. You feel sad, you feel alone and your heart aches but you can’t paste it on your face and trouble other people around you as that will only add one more reason to be sad.

Being a blogger, sometimes you find solace in writing your heart out. It helps in venting out your frustrations, your feelings and your emotions. Somehow, it offers a relief and that is one of the best perks of being a blogger.

But can you write selectively and pointing towards the personal issues on a platform that is visible to everybody? No. All you can do is form a general point of view towards things and embed your emotions in a fiction that you know is not a fiction entirely. You weave your emotions into it and the result is partly your feelings and partly a story you can relate to. It consoles your heart a bit but can it comfort you completely? No.

At some point in your life, you need to tell everything to someone without implanting those non-personal things in the story of your heart. But who will listen to all your tantrums and outbursts every time? Whom can you tell your heart out without being judged and without worrying about anything?

Reflections - My Diary

‘Reflections’ as I have named it, was sent to me by Matrikas Paper Products about a couple of weeks back. It is a journal looking at which I found the answer to the questions. Only a personal diary won’t be judgmental on you. Only it will hear your heart out every single time you want it to. Only it will have all the time in world solely for you. You don’t need to omit things, you don’t need to care if it will scold you back, and you don’t need to care if it will see you with those big sympathetic eyes. It will just silently hear you as you vent out everything that was eating you from the inside out.

First Page of Diary

Reflections!
Of what I’m going through
Without a doubt, all true

Whether it’s just a momentary anger
Or my heart is being sliced with a dagger
The laughs, the frustrations, the fears
Or lying at nights, awake with tears
The feelings that can’t be shared
Or the people who once cared
The inner dilemma and conflict
Or the situations no one could predict
The heartache, the pain
Or the cries under the rain
The dreams I see
Or the prayers I plea

Reflections!
Of who I am
Without giving a damn

Reflections!
Straight through my heart
Reflections!
That will be always by my side and never part.


This was what I wrote on the very first page of Reflections, A Cube Works Elite Journal by Matrikas Paper Products. ‘Scribble Your Heart Away’, the tag line says. How true and how relatable. The journal does not contain the predefined dates and simply contains 216 pages where you can lay out your heart anytime.

You can find several other things in the diary which you may or may not use depending on your requirements. After a page of Personal Memoranda, you can find the indexes where you can list everything you have written on the inside. After the 216 pages, you can find checkered boxes that can be used for several purpose depending from person to person. But I was more interested in what came next. Two pages for the ‘Books to be Read’ and a page for ‘Places to Visit’. Being a voracious reader, I found it exciting. After that, you get pages for contacts and expenses, something I might not use often.

To Read Books

The sweet surprise was waiting at the end where an attached envelope was present. Now, this might not be important for many but for me, it is just perfect. I have already inserted a sheet of paper inside and it has finally found a home.

a Letter

An elastic strap bound to the back makes sure that the contents of the diary are safe from falling down while carrying it. It also offers a little sense of security for some reason and adds the personal touch. The thread bookmarker is also there to use.

In short, it is a compact sized journal that is simply everything you need from a journal. Everything you might need is right inside. Even the built is sturdy and premium.

I’m sure that since I have become fond of the journal and have begun scribbling my heart in it, I will revert back to the brand the moment I fill all the pages and will definitely refer it to everybody who is in a need. Hats off to the innovativeness that these guys have put into the journal making it a luxurious possession of mine. Thankfully, the product has helped me revert back to an old habit that was forgotten due to the technological advancements. 


This post has been written for 'Scribble Your Heart Away' campaign by Matrikas Paper Products. It contains the review of just one product from Matrikas and how I have used it. There is an extensive range by the brand and you can check them all by visiting their Website or following their Facebook Page.

Previous
Next Post »

14 comments

Write comments
Ashley
AUTHOR
October 11, 2014 at 12:55 AM delete

Very reflective, indeed. Writing is very much like therapy and although I agree, I can't spill out every single detail of my heart and soul on my blog, I try to come as close as I can. It's helped me connect most with people. It never tops having a pen and paper near by tho. Thanks for sharing!

Reply
avatar
Amy Bovaird
AUTHOR
October 11, 2014 at 1:37 AM delete

Hi Amnol
I found your review very interesting! I love journal-writing, too. When I lived in Japan, it was such a delight to open up the "presents" of wrapped parcels by store clerks. I especially loved the stationery products! It always felt like a lovely surprise when I arrived home and opened them again. Your review was creative! Wishing you much good use from it!
Amy

Reply
avatar
Amy Bovaird
AUTHOR
October 11, 2014 at 4:44 AM delete

Very cool! An innovative product review. =)

Reply
avatar
Ankita
AUTHOR
October 11, 2014 at 11:06 AM delete

lovely poem and awesome diary! :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
October 15, 2014 at 12:07 AM delete

Thank you for dropping Ashley :)
I agree with your views :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
October 15, 2014 at 12:09 AM delete

Thank you for the kind words Amy :)
Good to hear about your habits :) Keep writing :)

Reply
avatar
Sonal Jagetia
AUTHOR
October 15, 2014 at 1:16 AM delete

Beautifully written article! Could relate to every word and it's so true that despite having a personal blog to vent out all ur feelings nothing beats penning things down in a dairy. Something's are better off old school !

Reply
avatar
October 15, 2014 at 10:47 AM delete

Interesting post..... Beautifully written!!!

Reply
avatar
Datta Ghosh
AUTHOR
October 16, 2014 at 2:56 PM delete

Seriously that was the most soulful, most original review I have ever laid my eyes on....yes I live a dual life and can very well understand....

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
October 22, 2014 at 12:18 AM delete

Thank you Sonal :) I agree with you ! Somethings are better off old school ! I'm glad I could write in a manner you could relate to.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
October 22, 2014 at 12:19 AM delete

Oh wow ! Thank you so much for such a big compliment :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon