.

Day 87: Runner Up in CarConnect contest by IndiBlogger

Runner Up in CarConnect contest by IndiBlogger: Day 87 of 100 Happy Days

I had taken part in the CarConnect contest hosted by IndiBlogger some time back and today I received a mail from them informing me that I'm one of the runner up of the contest and I have won a voucher worth Rs. 1000. 

The best thing is that I also won my first contest badge from IndiBlogger that is now sitting flamboyantly on the sidebar of my blog. Here is a quick screenie:

CarConect Blogging Contest Badge

That's it for today. Also, I have decided to write less as my exam is approaching. But I'm willing to post the pics to keep the challenge going. 


Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.

Previous
Next Post »

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon