.

Day 82: Working Contact Form

Working Contact Form: Day 82 of 100 Happy Days


I know that it might not be a big thing for you guys but it had made my life hell. From the moment I have changed my template, I was not able to install the contact form. I read and tried several things but nothing worked. You know how important a contact form is right?

I knew there was some issue with the template but I love it and could not move to some other template. Today, I stumbled upon Wufoo and decided to give it a try. To my amazement, the form worked. I'm so happy right now. There have been times when people had difficulties in finding my Email ID and now I feel good as people will be able to contact me directly through this form. 
 

Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.
 
Previous
Next Post »

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon