.

A Troubled Soul

A Troubled Soul

He sat in front of me without speaking anything as he hurriedly ate his food because he was hungry and tired of the work load in office today.

I started washing the utensils after we were done eating and he gorged himself with the random sports channel in the meantime but the moment I walked into the bedroom after finishing off, I heard the TV shut down.

He came inside, pushed down my clothes, entered me, groaned and moaned for some five minutes and then left me as lifeless as I had been the whole while.

As I heard him snort, I mused over the fact that this was what had become of our relation just after the two years of the marriage; no more talks, no more feelings, no more love and the lifeless sex that was there just to satisfy his carnal desires.

Irritation crept up my nerves as I realized that I had just become a full time maid for him and an object to satisfy his sexual desires.


This post has been written for Lillie McFerrin Writes - Five Sentence Fiction.
This week's word: Irritation.

Previous
Next Post »

6 comments

Write comments
Soumya
AUTHOR
November 25, 2014 at 6:21 PM delete

The feeling portrayed here would be something definitely more than irritation.

Reply
avatar
Sushree Dash
AUTHOR
November 28, 2014 at 5:25 PM delete

Feelings are so truely depicted and expressed....good one really. Felt a pang of pain after reading it. Every single day it keeps on happening again, again and again....unfortunately.

Reply
avatar
November 30, 2014 at 12:16 AM delete

This isn't how a 2 year old marriage should be. Such irritations will destroy both the lives and the marriage. You have portrayed the monotonous life very well, Anmol.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 1, 2014 at 11:59 PM delete

yeah it will be. Probably I should have used a stronger word.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 2, 2014 at 12:00 AM delete

Thank you Sushree. Yeah it is happening and there is nothing done against it. Sad but true.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 2, 2014 at 12:00 AM delete

Agreed. Thank you Vinitha :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon