.

My dream 24K home with Porcelanosa

Dreams are necessary. Not just because they make you happy but also because they motivate you to grow and achieve what you desire. A life without dreams is indeed colorless and that is the reason dreams are an integral part of my life.

Porcelanosa offered to dream about my dream 24k home and add another feather to my dreaming hat by choosing the products with which I would like to build my dream home.

The first thing that most of the people look at in any house is the flooring. I am from the same group of people. Flooring is important to me and is an integral part of home d├ęcor. In flooring, ceramic tile appeals to me and I will vouch for the whites any day any time. I’m not fond of wooden textures and colors on the floor. White is elegant for me and works extremely well with any sort of furnishing, wall paints, wall tiling etc. Choosing from Procelanosa, I would like to go with Manila White 59,6 x 59,6 cm.

Manila White 59,6 x 59,6 cm
Manila White 59,6 x 59,6 cm

The next essential thing is the bathroom. Even though one might spend the least amount of time in the bathroom, we still need it perfect. First of all, I would love to have tiled walls. Tiles are essential in the bathrooms and with the amount of varieties available in the market today one definitely experiences a hard time in choosing the one that is the best. I took my time and zeroes on the Madagascar Natural 33,3 x 100 cm wall tiles from Porcelanosa. It surely gives an elegant look as you can see in the attached picture. As you know, elegant is all I love.

Madagascar Natural 33,3 x 100 cm
Madagascar Natural 33,3 x 100 cm

Sanitaryware is important for me. Although I don’t have many specifics about it, it’s still important. Essence-C is perfect according to me. Nothing too fancy but you can definitely marvel at the graceful design .

Essence-C
Essence-C

What’s a great bathroom without a bathtub? I really don’t like the rectangular ones and thus choosing this from the wide varieties was easier. The Koan caught my eye the moment I landed on it and I knew this was the best for me.

Koan
Koan

I know that with a common mentality, wardrobe is something more related with girls but a good looking wardrobe that can contain all my apparels is an essential for me. I don’t have a particular reason why but simply loved the Foc Roble Hueso / Lino Habana Textil wardrobe. Nothing fancy but sheer elegance and a perfect match for my choice indeed. 

Foc Roble Hueso
Foc Roble Hueso

Well that was everything I need to build my dream home. Of course there are other things but the one I mentioned are the ones I really care for and would like them to be as I prefer.


This post has been written as a part of Indi-Happy Hours on Indiblogger in association with Porcelanosa and http://www.24kliving.com/.

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
Tina Basu
AUTHOR
November 18, 2014 at 12:30 PM delete

that wardrobe looks cool

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
November 18, 2014 at 12:33 PM delete

That's mine Tina. Get your eyes off it :D :D :D :D

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon