.

Rediscovering Passion with Micromax Canvas Tab P666 with Intel Inside

Writing has always been a passion for me for as long as I can remember. My notebooks in school time were filled with the random scribbles on the last few pages. This also led to the random and out of the blue moon scolding by my teachers. Supposedly, I was ruining the notebooks that were meant to be filled with some stuff I don’t even remember now (It was called homework).

That hobby evolved into some sensible writings after school and then I came to know about the platform of blogger. This gave me a good platform for developing my writing skills and also reaching out with my words, voice and opinion to the world. I’m a happy blogger today but does that satisfy all of my cravings? Do I yearn for something more that I have not been able to achieve in the past few years?

Certainly not! I aspire to be an author. I have always been an ardent reader which is evident with all the books reviews I have posted in my blog. The avid reading gave birth to a new passion which has become a dream for me now.

The only thing that is stopping me from embracing my passion is the lack of time. Being a delhiite, I waste a lot of time in traveling. The never ending traffic jams and the distances waste much of the time that can surely be utilized by me in writing my first novel (I like the sound of that).

What can definitely help me in pulling off my dream is an on the go tablet that can be utilized by me while commuting from one place to another. I definitely own a smartphone but that that comprises of a small screen with out dated hardware. Micromax Canvas Tab P666 with Intel Inside can prove to be a boon for me in this scenario.

Of course, for writing a book, you need to research a lot and that requires good internet connectivity. But along with the reading on the web pages, you must be able to look at the videos, download reference material and write or make notes side by side. How can all of that be possible without a good hardware that can support the multitasking and help you with the media files smoothly?

The Micromax Canvas Tab P666 with Intel Inside can definitely look after all such needs. Consider what all I can do in the 3-4 hours I waste daily while commuting in the public transport.

As the year ends, I have made a resolution that the following year; I will rediscover my passion of writing my book that has always been a dream as well. The lightning speed of the Micromax Canvas Tab P666 can definitely help me achieve that.


You can check the info about the Micromax Canvas Tab P666 with Intel Inside at http://www.micromaxinfo.com/tablet/Canvas-Tab-P666



Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
January 1, 2015 at 6:02 PM delete

Similar goals...no wonder we vibe so well. Nice post. Woh bhi super fast. :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
January 15, 2015 at 2:25 PM delete

He he :D "Great minds think alike" ;)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon