.

A Hopeful Diary Entry

A Hopeful Diary Entry

I have been friends with Auneha for about six years now. With the swift passage of time and our amazing bonding together I never realized when the close friendship developed into something more and I began liking her not for the coolest things we did together but for the person she is and how my life is incomplete without her. I don't know how she feels about me yet but I have decided to convey my feelings tomorrow; on the Valentine's Day. 

We are on a vacation trip with our other friends in Mauritius. Tomorrow is the last day and then we will be heading back home to the usual job lives. I gave it a thought and realized that this was the perfect opportunity. Tomorrow, we will be going for Paragliding. The other people in our group had a brief hint about my liking and their doubt was confirmed when I told them about the same myself. But they all hugged me soon after and encouraged me in my plan when I told them about it. I might not be the romantic most guy but this was all I could come up with in the short period of time I had. 

Auneha would be going with me for the Paragliding as we have always done things together. I know it will be difficult for me but I have decided to go for it. The moment we are gliding in the air, I will tell her how much I love her and how with years of friendship, she has become a vital part of my life; like breathing. It will be tough for me as I am a guy having problems with expressing my feelings. But, I can't wait more. I'll be holding her hand in the mid air and looking straight into her eyes while I propose her. Hopefully, if she says yes, I would kiss her right there right then and then we would be travelling all the way down cherishing the moment. 

I have told my friends to be ready in the fall area. I have arranged for a mini party at the place. If she says yes, she will be greeted with a loud round of applause the moment we hit the ground. A thumbs up sign from me will hint my friends. I will go on one knee then and take out the ring inside my shorts' pocket. I will hold her hand and will slide the ring on her finger looking straight into her eyes and telling her that I love her. 

The day will end with a small treat for all of us and I plan to sing her favorite song 'Truly Madly Deeply' as well. It all seems like a dream today as I write in my diary but I genuinely hope it turns into a reality tomorrow.


This post has been written for Indi Happy Hours in association with http://cupidgames.closeup.in/.


Previous
Next Post »

4 comments

Write comments
vishalbheeroo
AUTHOR
January 24, 2015 at 3:47 PM delete

A beautiful story about the tension, anticipation and the beautiful feeling about being in love:)

Reply
avatar
Michelle Liew
AUTHOR
January 27, 2015 at 8:28 PM delete

That's what love is all about!

Reply
avatar
amarnaik.com
AUTHOR
January 27, 2015 at 11:12 PM delete

nice plan dude. all the best

Reply
avatar
Ankita
AUTHOR
January 28, 2015 at 12:58 AM delete

Hi!

You have been nominated for the 'Very Inspiring Blogger Award'. More details are on my blog.

Cheers!

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon