.

Miss You Nights

Miss You Nights

I’m not sure how to describe my bedtime as and I can’t conclude the night as blissful or miserable. Since the day you have left me, it has become a routine and no matter how much I try, things keep repeating every other night.

I lie awake in my bed remembering all the moments I have shared with you and then I miss you. It’s painful and I allow the tears to stream down my cheeks and smudge the pillow till my eyes are dry and sleep takes over.

Then, I’m with you, holding you in my arms like it all was a bad dream; as ironical it may be, it’s the only silver lining I yearn for after every agonizing night.


This post has been written for Lillie McFerrin Writes - Five Sentence Fiction.
This week's word: Bedtime.


Previous
Next Post »

16 comments

Write comments
January 29, 2015 at 11:19 PM delete

Impressive, Anmol. Loved how you portrayed the longing moments.

Reply
avatar
Ranu
AUTHOR
January 30, 2015 at 12:59 AM delete

It's a sad but beautiful story.

Reply
avatar
Sankeerth
AUTHOR
January 30, 2015 at 1:48 AM delete

well written Anmol! I could feel it while reading..

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
January 30, 2015 at 2:30 AM delete

Oh, I'm glad you could :) Thank you.

Reply
avatar
Amrita Sabat
AUTHOR
January 30, 2015 at 4:51 PM delete

very touching post.....keep it up...

Reply
avatar
January 30, 2015 at 6:51 PM delete

Icould actually feel the pain...so well written :)

Reply
avatar
Anita
AUTHOR
January 30, 2015 at 8:54 PM delete

Well expressed, Anmol.
That's the bliss of bedtime & dreams :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
January 31, 2015 at 1:55 AM delete

I'm glad you could :) Thanks :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
January 31, 2015 at 1:55 AM delete

Ah! Certainly :)
Thank you :)

Reply
avatar
January 31, 2015 at 8:03 PM delete

Well written sence your passion and agony.

Reply
avatar
January 31, 2015 at 8:29 PM delete

These sentences give the full story. Well done.

Reply
avatar
January 31, 2015 at 9:27 PM delete

It's hard to convery a story with so few words. Well done!

Reply
avatar
Bethany M
AUTHOR
January 31, 2015 at 9:29 PM delete

Beautiful prose--very gripping. It drew me right now. I want to read the next chapter! :-)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon