.

If I was Befikar Umar Bhar

We all hope. We all dream. And we all have aspirations. We are human being and it’s as natural as breathing. But how many of us are able to fulfill our hopes, achieve our dreams and stand up to our aspirations? You might have been a free and independent person ever since you took birth but you can’t deny the constraints that hinders in your freedom. Freedom to hope, to dream and to aspire. It is true indeed. So many people stop dreaming just because they fear from them shattering in front of their eyes. The society, the people around play an important role in creating those barriers. And then comes in the financial constraints. But that hasn’t stopped me. Likewise it should not stop you. A life without these aspects is a life incomplete; a void that could have been filled with colors. You can’t achieve anything if you become a pessimist. Nothing in life is impossible. The impossible might take longer but it is possible.

The five things on my bucket list that I would like to achieve if I was #BefikarUmarBhar are:
1) I would sit back on a comfy chair and write. Without any worries and without any strenuous deadlines. That is what I aspire to be. A writer, who can spread love through his words. The journey right now is tough because there are financial constraints, time limits and the worries of getting settled in life, peer pressure and what not. Phew! But yes, that’s the first thing I would love to do. Sit back, write and publish.

2) I will learn music. Not singing. I want to learn a set of instruments namely keyboard, acoustic guitar, violin and accordion. That’s a long list definitely but that is a dream. Music makes your life surreal. I have always believed that. Music has a soul and for people who have difficulty expressing their thought, words or music are the perfect medium. Words, I have already mentioned above and music I would love to add to my skills. This is difficult to achieve because, I’m not a noob when I’m writing but I have no clue about music.

3) I want to have a huge collection of books. By huge, I mean thousands and thousands of them. I might not be able to read all of them in my lifetime (although I would love to) but the mere sight of it will give an immense pleasure. I’m still in hundreds and thousands seems like a distant dream but if I was Befikar Umar Bhar….

4) I will spend all the weekends out of my home; away from the city noise, near a serene lake, under the shadow generated by the canopy of leaves of a huge tree, reading a book, or musing over something or the other.

5) The last thing might sound awkward but I would spend my time healing others psychologically. I still do, sometimes but I wish I could spend more time in the direction. I know things can be hard many a times; it’s life eh! I also believe that if you can find an ear to hear it all out, you feel a lot more relieved. Add the comforting words and some positive thoughts to it and you can work magic.

Life is an unforeseen journey. You can’t tell when it hits you with the coarse edge. So, don’t stop living it. Don’t stop dreaming. Don’t put a stop to the hopes. At the end of the day, these are the things that make it colorful and the joy of achieving something you have dreamt is simply unparalleled with any worldly joys.



Previous
Next Post »

4 comments

Write comments
February 19, 2015 at 4:05 PM delete

Your dreams are good. It's strange, but when we achieve our dreams, they're not always as good as we imagine. For instance, I've achieved your wish list. On the negative side, my age and physical condition prevents me enjoying the beautiful countryside, or wandering across fields to see the lake. I have thousands of books on my kindle and can read whenever I want. I've written and published many books. And another change looms for my husband and me--the parting from this life.

Reply
avatar
February 19, 2015 at 9:10 PM delete

Oh WOW! I must say dreams are a must indeed. No dreams then no vision right? But I totally agree that lots of people do stop dream due to fear. I think it's because of life. It just get's in the way you know?? Me personally, I am only human and sometimes yes I stop dreaming but not by choice, but because life gets in the way. I would hurry up and put a photo in front of me to remind me of my dreams

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
March 20, 2015 at 10:36 PM delete

I guess that's a part of life then :)
Can't do much about it. But you should be happy that you have achieved so much :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
March 20, 2015 at 10:37 PM delete

Exactly Janelle.
That's the sad truth. But I'm glad you do remind yourself that you should not stop dreaming. If you stop, it takes out the essence of life in some manner :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon