.

Asus ZenFone 2: A Powerful Beast



The competition is raging and several new brands have initiated their own ventures to compete with the already heated competition. I am talking about smartphones, which have become an essential part of a human life. In the world where every minute has become so important, smartphones do get things better by offering multitasking on the go.

Even though, so many brands are already available and the cost effective solutions are present with each one of them, it is really difficult to come up with a smartphone that can stand tall on each of the requirements and offer a powerful and irreplaceable solution to the customers. Asus Zenfone 2 is surprisingly and amazingly the one gadget that you need to satiate all your needs.

If I own this device, it would redefine my smartphone experience in the following ways:

1) I love to take photographs. Asus Zenfone 2 comes installed with a 13MP PixelMaster camera with an f/2.0 aperture lens. They claim of zero shutter lag, which means I can promptly click any picture without those shabby delays. In addition, it can capture up to 400% brighter pictures at night, which is like a jaw-dropping bonus.

2) I am a movie buff and now have developed a liking towards several TV series as well. The full HD5.5 inch touch screen with 404ppi density will offer me a rich multimedia experience. I will be able to watch movies in high definition even while commuting to office and back home.

3) It is powered with a 64-bit Intel atom processor, which is clocked at 2.3 Ghz. This is simply amazing. I won’t have to suffer from any lags while using the phone. In addition, it will offer sufficient processing for playing those high definition games that I am fond of. It also comes with a 4GB dual channel RAM. I did not believe my eyes when I first read about it. Such a huge RAM makes this phone a beast. If you are a multi-tasker, this is definitely made for you. With this much RAM, you will never need to close any of your app.

4) The biggest headache about smartphones is the battery. ZenFone 2 comes with BoostMaster technology that allows you to charge your phone up to 60% in just 39 minutes. Now, this is something that will benefit me a lot, because you can spare half an hour for charging even while commuting through Delhi Metro.

5) Last but not the least, it supports expansion up to 64 GB through microSD card. It mean I can store thousands of my favorite songs along with hordes of movies and I will still be left with enough space for pictures and apps.

I must say that Asus ZenFone 2 is a powerful smartphone that can certainly give a touch competition to the rivals.

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
sonam jain
AUTHOR
September 2, 2015 at 12:37 PM delete

Thanks for sharing useful information we are provide best service.

Videocon Telecom CEO and Director Arvind Bali said the group will start rolling out internet services through this licence in service area or states where it already provides mobile services to support its 4G service expected to be launched this year.



Reply
avatar
suman
AUTHOR
January 20, 2016 at 2:53 PM delete

Great information
Chota pack, bada Dhamaka’ Videocon Telecom launches range of STVs, starting @ Re 1, offering STD/Local calls @ 30P/m with validity of upto 4 weeks.



Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon