.

M: Miserable

M: Miserable - A to Z Challenge

I was the talk of the college today. No, I had not won any award and I had not topped in the exams. I was there on every mobile phone and a reason behind every laughter I heard today. I wish I had known about it earlier; I would have never come to college otherwise. Everybody was looking at me as if I had committed a crime. I hated the fact that no one came up to console me except my two best friends. To everybody else, I was a joke and someone even dared to tag me as a ‘slut’.

It was funny that no one pointed a finger at the person who had actually leaked the MMS video - my boyfriend. Ex I mean! It was supposed to be a personal moment but he shared it with the world and made me look like a fool. I felt miserable because I knew this was going to have consequences. Once my parents know, they will blame me, as the entire college is already doing it. The mere thought makes me shiver.


Linking this post with A to Z Challenge.

Previous
Next Post »

12 comments

Write comments
April 16, 2015 at 3:03 AM delete

No one commented yet, but I will! You are strong and will see your way through this. I really can't give advice as I have never been in that kind of situation but I can say that i know you will get through it! :)

Reply
avatar
Nisha
AUTHOR
April 16, 2015 at 10:49 AM delete

We never think that this could happen to us - but it can. Bitter truth.

Reply
avatar
i b arora
AUTHOR
April 16, 2015 at 3:13 PM delete

horribly true for many persons

Reply
avatar
Rhonda Albom
AUTHOR
April 16, 2015 at 5:53 PM delete

I am sending you a big virtual hug {{{hug}}} and letting you know that sharing your story will probably help lots of people. Now I know what to do if this ever happens to one of my teen girls. Simply to console and comfort. Don't be afraid of your parents. They are probably on your side too Vising from AtoZ.

Reply
avatar
April 16, 2015 at 11:35 PM delete

Good piece, strong voice like your style of writing.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
May 2, 2015 at 2:49 PM delete

It did not happen with me. It is just a fiction :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
May 2, 2015 at 2:50 PM delete

Yeah it can and it is. But then how can you trust anyone in that case?

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
May 2, 2015 at 2:51 PM delete

Yes. However I hope that situations change and guys understand that this is nothing less than heinous and cruel.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
May 2, 2015 at 2:52 PM delete

It's just a fiction. but I'm glad that it can throw a light over the issue :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon