.

S: Stupid

S: Stupid - A to Z Challenge

I should not have gone alone with him. I should not have trusted him. But what could I do? I loved him; loved him more than my life.

He wanted to go someplace special for his birthday and I could not deny him. How could I? I would have done anything to make him happy. He promised me a romantic night - just him and me and for that, I went to his friend’s villa along with him so we can spend some quality time alone and celebrate the occasion.

It was supposed to be vacant for us. However, his friend was still there and he explained why he could not go. I felt a bit weird in his presence because I did not know him, but I had him by my side. Why would I have worried?

But back then, I had no idea that it was all planned. A plan to molest me, torture me physically and rape me. He never loved me. It was all for a bet that he had even proposed me, spent all that time with me and won my trust. All so that they could together claw my dignity that night and satisfy their carnal desires.

Maybe, I was stupid, but did that heinous deed made him a smart one?


Linking this post with A to Z Challenge.

Previous
Next Post »

17 comments

Write comments
April 23, 2015 at 12:52 AM delete

WOW.... what a play on the word stupid. I am sure many people that have been sexually assaulted feel this shame and blame. Gimme something happy tomorrow LOL

Reply
avatar
Alana
AUTHOR
April 23, 2015 at 3:25 AM delete

There's a case with a lot of publicity in the United States. A woman went missing. Turns out it appears she may have been (as this person is not convicted, he is considered innocent until proven guilty in our judicial system) lured out with a promise of what she thought would be a marriage proposal in a romantic setting - about 2 hours away - instead, she was murdered by the man.

Reply
avatar
i b arora
AUTHOR
April 24, 2015 at 10:37 AM delete

keeps happening, again and again

Reply
avatar
Soumya
AUTHOR
April 24, 2015 at 6:40 PM delete

I just hope that such cases get to see the light of day and these monsters are put behind bars.

Reply
avatar
Geets
AUTHOR
April 24, 2015 at 10:00 PM delete

Sad the situation is.. and it happens with so many young girls..

Reply
avatar
ismail
AUTHOR
April 24, 2015 at 10:07 PM delete

I like the way you write Anmol.
www.differentcolorsofindia.blogspot.in

Reply
avatar
April 30, 2015 at 1:13 AM delete

The tale of so many girls facing this situation, powerful and sad at the same time.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
May 2, 2015 at 3:28 PM delete

Yeah I've read. Happy will be difficult for the theme I have chosen.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
May 2, 2015 at 3:29 PM delete

Oh damn. That's too sad and shocking. I hate how some people are behaving worse than animals.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
May 2, 2015 at 3:29 PM delete

And things never improve.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
May 2, 2015 at 3:30 PM delete

+1. That's exactly how I feel.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
May 2, 2015 at 3:30 PM delete

Hmm and it leaves them all wrecked, while the guy gets to still live life like a King.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
May 2, 2015 at 3:31 PM delete

Hmm ya Vishal. merely reading about such stories makes you shiver. I wonder what such guys are made up of.

Reply
avatar
Simran
AUTHOR
May 2, 2015 at 8:55 PM delete

A blind faith is surly an act of stupidity. No matter how much one loves the other person but at the end of the day it should be the conscience one should listen and follow.

Reply
avatar
Kokila Gupta
AUTHOR
May 7, 2015 at 1:30 AM delete

Stupid ..as in naive .sigh !

Reply
avatar
Indrani
AUTHOR
May 7, 2015 at 8:20 AM delete

In the end she blames herself to be stupid, the guy gets away.

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon