.

X: X'd Out

X: X'd Out - A to Z Challenge

Why?

Why do men only desire those hot chicks with slim figures even when they are the dumbest girls you can ever meet? I hate that I have myself turned into a kind of person; I have hated all my life.

I’m the top of my class and have an IQ level that most of my classmates don’t even dream of achieving. Even then, I long for the attraction that the other girls get from the boys. I also have a girl inside me who years for the male attention; not in the cheapest and meanest way you might be thinking but in a likable way.

However, I always feel X’d out from the rest of the world. People look at me like they have seen a joker in his shiny pants. They make fun of me. Sometimes I overhear them and feel like someone has pierced my heart.

They fail to understand that I did not choose such a body. It’s all because of my hormonal imbalance and that I have been fighting against it from ever since I’ve come to know about it.


Linking this post with A to Z Challenge.

Previous
Next Post »

8 comments

Write comments
K. Lee Banks
AUTHOR
April 29, 2015 at 2:11 AM delete

I can unfortunately relate. Health, age, hormonal imbalances, medications...all contribute to an overweight, out of shape body.

Reply
avatar
Alana
AUTHOR
April 29, 2015 at 3:19 AM delete

When I was over 40 pounds overweight (18 or so kg) I hated myself. I can so identify with that. You really captured the feelings and self-talk.

Reply
avatar
shonda
AUTHOR
April 29, 2015 at 4:57 AM delete

It's tough to find people with substance. Many are focused on a fake outward facade. Love yourself outwardly and inwardly to attract people who will love you ror you.

Reply
avatar
May 1, 2015 at 2:03 PM delete

Powerful expression. It's such a fake world filled with prejudice.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
May 2, 2015 at 3:54 PM delete

Hmm and we people behave in such a foolish manner with the sufferers.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
May 2, 2015 at 3:55 PM delete

Thank you for appreciating the effort. :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
May 2, 2015 at 3:56 PM delete

Agreed! Inner beauty is what matters :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
May 2, 2015 at 3:56 PM delete

I agree with you Vishal :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon