.

My Airtel App can Change your Life

Time is of great essence. I have talked about it on several of my blog spots. The technology is advancing and people are tugging along. In such a fast life, no one has time to run errands in a conventional style. If one is forced to so, it becomes highly annoying. There was a time when you had to physically go to the shops to get your network topped up. This is not the case now. With the advancement, you are given the facility to do your recharges yourself while just sitting on your laptops with a working internet connection.

Now, Airtel has gone one-step ahead with the My Airtel App that breaks the barrier between mobility and features. Being an android user, I downloaded the app on my mobile phone and decided to give it a try. What appeared to be a basic app turned out to be rich in attractive features. Basically, you have everything in there that you might ever need to do with your Airtel connection and even more.

The three key features that best suit my lifestyle are:
1) Shake for Offers
Now, this is definitely a thumb’s up from my side to the whole Airtel team. This feature will definitely grab the attention of so many people and they will be forced to download the app. And why not? I decided to give it a try and see what I got.


A guaranteed cashback of Rs. 25 on my first recharge of Rs. 50 or more. Now, isn't it an amazing deal. You can even swipe or shake again for more offers. I believe that it will save you a lot of money.

2) My Broadband Bill
Now, the usability of this feature may vary from person to person. The broadband connection I have at home is of Airtel only. Earlier, Airtel used to send the physical bills at home which were sometimes missed by me and I had to pay the penalty. Then, I took their online billing services and it facilitated me to much extent. With My Airtel App, things have become even better. I can just open the app and check my broadband bill from there itself at any time. I can ever pay the same without any hassle. Isn’t it great? You can view and pay your broadband bill on the go.

3) My Data
I have my 3g connection enabled on my cell phone. I can always check using special codes by Airtel but on the app, it goes more extensive. You can even check an estimate on your data usage and select a net pack accordingly. Anytime, anywhere, you can credit your data with the required amount.

These three features are definitely going to suit my lifestyle in the best manner. 


Previous
Next Post »

6 comments

Write comments
June 3, 2015 at 2:36 PM delete

It's really a most useful app for all.Being working as a research paper writer in one of the leading best research paper writing service for the past 7 years, i need to be in online at all time as the client's may approach me at anytime and wherever i be, i should attend the client's call and try to fulfill their needs. so,with the help of this app i can recharge whenever my data card gets over and so i can be connected with my clients forever.

Reply
avatar
Gemstone
AUTHOR
June 19, 2015 at 4:14 PM delete

Seems to be a Very Interesting APP .. Will Download ..

Amit lamba

Reply
avatar
Dilip Mall
AUTHOR
July 4, 2015 at 4:43 PM delete

Thanks for sharing information.
recharge offers
videocontelecom offers new Customers the proposition will be available on Plan voucher (PV) priced at Rs 76, offering All Local Calls at 25P/min only for 6 months including Rs 63 Talk time; 1050 MB data for 3 month and 100 SMS free/day, with first 2 SMS of the day chargeable at rack rate only in Haryana.

Reply
avatar
Anuj
AUTHOR
July 15, 2015 at 5:39 PM delete

Taking the PM’s vision of ‘Digital India’ forward, Videocon Telecom takes an initiative to digitally connect all its subscribers, offers free data to non-data users & sets up a helpline to educate these customers.

Videocon digital india

Reply
avatar
suman
AUTHOR
January 11, 2016 at 1:18 PM delete

Thanks for sharing useful information

Item, Tariff. Use of USSD for USSD-based mobile banking services Charge for outgoing USSD session for USSD based mobile banking services, Rs. 1.50 per ...

Reply
avatar
govtjobs adda
AUTHOR
September 6, 2017 at 3:59 PM delete

It is really a great and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
govt jobs assam

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon