And before I knew it, I had hit ‘Send’!
I rushed towards the door and climbed down the stairs in panic. The cold winter night sent chills down my spine. I kick started my bike and was flying on a 100kmph without giving any second thought. It was 1:45am and the roads were nearly vacant. It took me ten minutes to reach a distance I would have traveled in half an hour usually in the day time.
“I am tired of you Piya! You have just made my life a living hell. I told you I am not in talking terms with you anymore. For God’s sake I am your boyfriend and I was just trying to be physical with the one I love – You. You have made an issue out of that and a girl like you have no place in my life anymore. And what is it with the whole ‘I will kill myself’ attitude? Go fucking die. I don’t care.”
And before I knew it, I had hit ‘Send’!
I should not have, I realized. But in the panic, the phone fell off my hands into the commode. I took it out but it was not working anymore. I had no spare phone and at this time I would not have found any public phone. I rushed out of my house.
I ringed the bell of her house. When no response was there for two minutes, I broke in through the window. I was scared to an extent I had never been. The door of her room was unlocked. My heart was beating louder than the pendulum which had just struck 2am. I opened the door and found Piya unconscious on bed.
“Piya!!!!” I screamed.
She got up panicked. “Rohit?”
She was there and pretty much alive. Was I dreaming? I jumped in her bed and hugged her tightly. “I didn’t mean it Piya. Am so sorry. I love you baby. I love you so much.”
“What are you talking about Rohit” she asked with puzzled expressions.
I picked up her phone and opened the inbox. The message was never delivered to her.
Insight:
This weekend, the post had to begun with "And before I knew it, I had hit ‘Send’". This was the first idea I came up with and wrote it without giving much thought.The post was selected among the best entries at BlogAdda.
This weekend, the post had to begun with "And before I knew it, I had hit ‘Send’". This was the first idea I came up with and wrote it without giving much thought.The post was selected among the best entries at BlogAdda.
Sign up here with your email


Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon