For months I have been having problems with the battery life of my phone. For months, I shifted from one custom ROM to other custom ROM. I did not want to revert back to the stock firmware and I wanted to stay on Android Kitkat (my stock firmware is 4.1.2 Jellybean). But I had to sacrifice my wishes and revert back to see if the battery improves.
Nothing happened. Thus I decided to give it a shot and buy a new battery. Now you must be thinking why I did not buy a new battery earlier itself. This was because I had purchase a new one about 6 months back only.
So this battery arrived in the morning and now I understand what was wrong with the earlier one. It was an OEM product while this was a billed one with a warranty. Guess that was a fake one and I will think twice before buying from that website again.
So, the phone is running awesome now and my decision of buying a new one can rest for another few months now.
Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.
Sign up here with your email

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon