I have been friends with Auneha for about six years now. With the swift passage of time and our amazing bonding together I never realized when the close friendship developed into something more and I began liking her not for the coolest things we did together but for the person she is and how my life is incomplete without her. I don't know how she feels about me yet but I have decided to convey my feelings tomorrow; on the Valentine's Day.
We are on a vacation trip with our other friends in Mauritius. Tomorrow is the last day and then we will be heading back home to the usual job lives. I gave it a thought and realized that this was the perfect opportunity. Tomorrow, we will be going for Paragliding. The other people in our group had a brief hint about my liking and their doubt was confirmed when I told them about the same myself. But they all hugged me soon after and encouraged me in my plan when I told them about it. I might not be the romantic most guy but this was all I could come up with in the short period of time I had.
Auneha would be going with me for the Paragliding as we have always done things together. I know it will be difficult for me but I have decided to go for it. The moment we are gliding in the air, I will tell her how much I love her and how with years of friendship, she has become a vital part of my life; like breathing. It will be tough for me as I am a guy having problems with expressing my feelings. But, I can't wait more. I'll be holding her hand in the mid air and looking straight into her eyes while I propose her. Hopefully, if she says yes, I would kiss her right there right then and then we would be travelling all the way down cherishing the moment.
I have told my friends to be ready in the fall area. I have arranged for a mini party at the place. If she says yes, she will be greeted with a loud round of applause the moment we hit the ground. A thumbs up sign from me will hint my friends. I will go on one knee then and take out the ring inside my shorts' pocket. I will hold her hand and will slide the ring on her finger looking straight into her eyes and telling her that I love her.
The day will end with a small treat for all of us and I plan to sing her favorite song 'Truly Madly Deeply' as well. It all seems like a dream today as I write in my diary but I genuinely hope it turns into a reality tomorrow.
This post has been written for Indi Happy Hours in association with http://cupidgames.closeup.in/.
Sign up here with your email

4 comments
Write commentsA beautiful story about the tension, anticipation and the beautiful feeling about being in love:)
ReplyThat's what love is all about!
Replynice plan dude. all the best
ReplyHi!
ReplyYou have been nominated for the 'Very Inspiring Blogger Award'. More details are on my blog.
Cheers!
Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon