“Please Leave Me!” she said, leaving be baffled and wrecked in tears. According to my dreams, our relation was destined to meet a joyful end but who was I kidding; not all dreams come true.
“Why do you love someone if one day you have to leave that person aghast and alone?” I think these days. “Why do you make promises and foresee future with dreamy eyes if you have to shatter the castle of dreams in future anyhow?”
The spiteful irony of life; when I thought she was the reason behind my smile, she turned out to be villainous in the end.
“Why do you love someone if one day you have to leave that person aghast and alone?” I think these days. “Why do you make promises and foresee future with dreamy eyes if you have to shatter the castle of dreams in future anyhow?”
The spiteful irony of life; when I thought she was the reason behind my smile, she turned out to be villainous in the end.
This post has been written for Lillie McFerrin Writes - Five Sentence Fiction.
This week's word: Villainous.Sign up here with your email

15 comments
Write commentsA love story that could have been...sigh. Well written. :)
ReplyThe outcome is sad.
ReplyI enjoyed this, I am curious to know more.
ReplyAhh the trials and tribulations of love :(.
ReplyIt certainly captures the feeling of rejection.
ReplyAh, love. We'll never know why. So many emotions and then emptiness. :(
ReplyHarsh Truth, :(
ReplyWell Written.
Some stories are meant to remain incomplete I guess :) Thank you.
ReplyIt is, most of the times :)
ReplyThank you Mary :)
ReplyOpen to your imagination I'll say.
=(
ReplyThank you David.
ReplyTrue words!
ReplyYeah. Thank you sir.
ReplyI love 5 fiction sentences. A good one! Keep writing!
ReplyShower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon