I know you love me. For four months, I have cherished your love and care; then why do you want to kill me mom? Don’t you want to see your little angel? I want to see you mom, I want to hold your hand and I want to sleep in your embrace as you kiss my head. I won’t be a trouble I promise; please don’t let them take me away from you mom.
This Week's Challenge:
Your post must contain the word MOM and you have just 5 sentences to complete your story.
This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.
Sign up here with your email

25 comments
Write commentsBeautifully written :)
ReplyGood one :)
Replythat is a beautiful one :) simply put but a strong message :) all the best for the wow!
ReplyEvery time I read an article about this social issue or even watch it on TV, I cringe, I well up with tears, I feel for the unborn girl who could have been an ocean of new possibilities for this world. But the truth of the day is that this still exists.
ReplyThere couldn't have been a more apt take on this prompt. Great going !
Thank you Shruti :)
ReplyThank you :)
ReplyThank you so much for both the compliment and the wishes :)
ReplyIt's a bitter truth of Indian society. I literally fought back tears while I was writing it. I don't understand how someone can be so cruel.
ReplyThank you for the compliment :)
I hope people will learn someday and will stop such ill practices.
Beautiful!
Replyhighlighting a harsh reality of our society with such a beautiful post
ReplyMOM - Master Of all Matters
Great message in just five sentences.
ReplyA beautiful and strong one conveying the agony of the unborn child.
Replygood.. :)
ReplyNice
ReplyTouching!!
ReplyThe skewed sex-ratio is because of some gruesome practice and misplaced notion about the superiority of male child.
ReplyIf only people acted with reason. She could have lived a beautiful life.
ReplyThank you Reema :)
ReplyThank you so much :)
ReplyThank you :) I feel great that the agony was conveyed.
ReplyThanks dost :)
ReplyAm glad I was able to justify the emotions :)
ReplyI completely agree with you. We need to eradicate this notion.
ReplyYes she must have.
ReplyShower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon