A few days back I wrote about My Role Model. You can read the post here. The task of making a video was pretty challenging. I have not created a video post ever. I don't even have any professional equipment for making a video. But new things are always interesting. With this post, I'm making a debut in Vlogging and I do wish I receive an equal amount of love from the fellow bloggers who have been a great support in the journey of my blogging.
Below, I'm mentioning the beginning poem as it is very close to my heart. Hope you like the video and hope you perceive the emotions and message I have tried to portray through this video.
I am writing about #MyRoleModel as a part of the activity by Gillette India in association with BlogAdda.com.
With them began the journey of your life
Whether it was your first step or your first bite
The laughs, the tears, the enthusiasm, the fright
They were your shoulder every day and night
You grew up and the time flew
They were chasing you in the parks as you ran without a clue
Walking to the school was pretty new
And you played with your favorite colors red, pink, yellow or blue
Even when you’re an adult and you understand everything
You can top your class, you can dance and you can sing
A plethora of friends that your phone is on a constant ring
You can’t deny that your parents are the best human being.
Special thanks to my friends Ashish and Saurabh for being a part of the video and special thanks to my friend Neelam for the voice-over of the girl's part.
Sign up here with your email

14 comments
Write commentsWaiting eagerly for the video.. :p
ReplyIts so good really :)
Replywow man such a beautiful poem.. (y)
ReplyOh this was awesome. Very well done.
ReplyCongrats! You are winning this one! :)
I hope you win :)
Replygood job
All the best dude. Hope you win :)
ReplyThank you :)
ReplyAnd thank you for your contribution.
Thanks buddy :)
ReplyAnd thanks for your contribution :)
ReplyThank you Soumya :)
ReplyWow that are some lovely words :D
Thank you Shruti :)
ReplyThanks Ananya :)
ReplySplendid! I am sure that you are going to win this one!
ReplyThank you so much Reema :) Those are some beautiful words :D
ReplyShower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon