I received a text message from WeChat team regarding it. I had to do nothing but send a message to anyone in my WeChat contacts. I did not even have it installed in my phone so I downloaded/installed it and used a sticker to send to the first contact only.
In the next two hours, I received a message from the WeChat team that I had received a free recharge worth Rs.50. I just had to click on the link and filling in the contact number along with the network details, it was all done. The free recharge was done successfully.
I know it’s not a big thing but you don’t always need a big thing to put a smile on your face. This one did and thus I decided to tag it in my 100 Happy Days Challenge.
PS: Like I have already said that they sent me message themselves, I don’t know how and why so probably just wait till you get the same.
In the next two hours, I received a message from the WeChat team that I had received a free recharge worth Rs.50. I just had to click on the link and filling in the contact number along with the network details, it was all done. The free recharge was done successfully.
I know it’s not a big thing but you don’t always need a big thing to put a smile on your face. This one did and thus I decided to tag it in my 100 Happy Days Challenge.
PS: Like I have already said that they sent me message themselves, I don’t know how and why so probably just wait till you get the same.
Also linking the post with The Ultimate Blog Challenge.
Sign up here with your email

8 comments
Write commentsLittle things are worthy of putting smiles on our faces. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyIt's always nice to receive unexpected blessings like that! Enjoy it!
ReplyThat's happiness and so well said, You don't always need big things to put a smile on your face:)
ReplyMy brother was bickering about the same 2 days ago! That I download we chat so that he can get that 50Rs :P
ReplyYeah they are :) Thank you for dropping by :)
ReplyTrue said :) Thank you :D
ReplyYeah :)
ReplyHehe I did the same :p
ReplyShower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon