I was shortlisted again for the BlogAdda Book Review Program and this book was delivered at my doorstep neatly wrapped in with a personalized note from BlogAdda team. I have not read any other book by this author but since I have been reading thrillers these days, I decided to give ‘60 minutes’ a try.
I can’t wait to start reading it as the concept seems nice to me (whatever was written on the blurb). I’ll start reading soon if I don’t get busy somewhere else. As usual, I’ll be posting the review the moment I finish reading it. So if you’re confused yourself whether to pick up the book or not, wait for a while and I’ll be sorting out that issue for you.
Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.
Sign up here with your email

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon