The room was mildly lit with the luminous full moon which was sizzling up the already heated environment for them. Wrapped naked in each others' arms, the desire was prevalent in their eyes as they kissed each other passionately. As she pushed him down and climbed on top of him moaning with pleasure, he placed his hands on her supple bosom greedily. A faint smile crossed across her face and then she opened her mouth wide. He could only get a glimpse of her fangs that radiated the moonlight before she dug them in his neck.
This post has been written for Lillie McFerrin Writes - Five Sentence Fiction.
Sign up here with your email

26 comments
Write commentsOmg!! You had five sentences and you managed to draw an array of emotions... great job Anmol...
ReplyWhat an end! :)
ReplyGood work, Anmol!
Thank you :) I feel good if you could feel that array of emotion :)
ReplyThank you Anita :D
ReplyAnd Twilight saga continue....:-D
ReplyNicely done, expressive.Cheers to Imagination!
He He yeah :D
ReplyThank you so much Ruchi :)
Those cheeky vampires! ;-)
ReplyWow, surprise ending! Nicely done.
ReplyBloody passion! The vampire strikes again.
ReplyLily
Stephanie Mayer has competition! :P
ReplyShort and full of emotions. You managed to send shivers down my spine.
ReplyGODDAMN!!!! That wasnt expected. :D
ReplyHe He :D
ReplyThank you Laurel :) Keep visiting :)
ReplyYeah ! hey have taken over our imaginations I guess :p
ReplyLol :D She's the one making them all famous ;)
ReplyOh I did? That's good to hear :D
ReplyThank you for dropping by :)
Then I have succeeded :D
ReplyI didn't see that coming lol! Great job Anmol <3
ReplyHaha! Trust me, I knew it the moment I started reading the first line. Couldn't help but relate it to Epic movie (u kno which one) :P Great write up Anmol!
ReplyWould you believe if I said I actually read it all over again :)
Thank you Sherri :)
Reply<3
Lol. You watch a hell lot of movies dude :D
ReplyWell thank you :)
If you say so I might actually believe ;)
creepy. effective. very timely to tonight's moonlit sky. :)
Replyoh--oh! surprise...lol
Replygood take :)
Oh thank you :)
ReplyHe He :D Not a pleasant one though :p
ReplyThank you :)
Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon