This time, I did not write anything to earn them. A fellow blogger had conducted a free giveaway on her blog (which was also her first one). I hardly win any thing in such giveaways but this time it was different. I won a couple of Book My Show Vouchers and I'm in love with the fact that I can be a lucky one sometimes.
I congratulate her for her first giveaway. She's a good writer and just now, I was reading her latest blog which was hilarious. Do check it out if you are in a mood to refresh yourselves. I have given one link and you can browse to that post through that. Don't be so lazy that I have to spoon feed the exact url to you.
Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.
Sign up here with your email

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon