I was the talk of the college today. No, I had not won any award and I had not topped in the exams. I was there on every mobile phone and a reason behind every laughter I heard today. I wish I had known about it earlier; I would have never come to college otherwise. Everybody was looking at me as if I had committed a crime. I hated the fact that no one came up to console me except my two best friends. To everybody else, I was a joke and someone even dared to tag me as a ‘slut’.
It was funny that no one pointed a finger at the person who had actually leaked the MMS video - my boyfriend. Ex I mean! It was supposed to be a personal moment but he shared it with the world and made me look like a fool. I felt miserable because I knew this was going to have consequences. Once my parents know, they will blame me, as the entire college is already doing it. The mere thought makes me shiver.
It was funny that no one pointed a finger at the person who had actually leaked the MMS video - my boyfriend. Ex I mean! It was supposed to be a personal moment but he shared it with the world and made me look like a fool. I felt miserable because I knew this was going to have consequences. Once my parents know, they will blame me, as the entire college is already doing it. The mere thought makes me shiver.
Linking this post with A to Z Challenge.
Sign up here with your email

12 comments
Write commentsNo one commented yet, but I will! You are strong and will see your way through this. I really can't give advice as I have never been in that kind of situation but I can say that i know you will get through it! :)
ReplyWe never think that this could happen to us - but it can. Bitter truth.
Replyhorribly true for many persons
ReplyI am sending you a big virtual hug {{{hug}}} and letting you know that sharing your story will probably help lots of people. Now I know what to do if this ever happens to one of my teen girls. Simply to console and comfort. Don't be afraid of your parents. They are probably on your side too Vising from AtoZ.
ReplyGood piece, strong voice like your style of writing.
ReplySad.
ReplyIt did not happen with me. It is just a fiction :)
ReplyYeah it can and it is. But then how can you trust anyone in that case?
ReplyYes. However I hope that situations change and guys understand that this is nothing less than heinous and cruel.
ReplyIt's just a fiction. but I'm glad that it can throw a light over the issue :)
ReplyThank you Jean :)
ReplyYeah it is :(
ReplyShower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon