BlogAdda had launched a website review activity a few months back for which I was shortlisted. The website was State.Com. You can read my review here and explore the site if you like the concept.
Today, I received the mail from BlogAdda and received this Flipkart voucher worth 2000 bucks. It really made my day and offered a whole load of happiness to me. I’m even gladder that I participated in the activity now. Thank you BlogAdda for choosing me and thank you for this amazing gift.
Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.
Sign up here with your email

4 comments
Write commentsThat's a bit of luck!
ReplyReally lovely, Anmol!
ReplyYou deserve it! Keep winning more & enjoy shopping :)
And hard work :)
ReplyThank you Anita :)
ReplyThat's sweet of you. Yeah I'm stacking up my vouchers :p
Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon