Why?
Why do men only desire those hot chicks with slim figures even when they are the dumbest girls you can ever meet? I hate that I have myself turned into a kind of person; I have hated all my life.
I’m the top of my class and have an IQ level that most of my classmates don’t even dream of achieving. Even then, I long for the attraction that the other girls get from the boys. I also have a girl inside me who years for the male attention; not in the cheapest and meanest way you might be thinking but in a likable way.
However, I always feel X’d out from the rest of the world. People look at me like they have seen a joker in his shiny pants. They make fun of me. Sometimes I overhear them and feel like someone has pierced my heart.
They fail to understand that I did not choose such a body. It’s all because of my hormonal imbalance and that I have been fighting against it from ever since I’ve come to know about it.
Why do men only desire those hot chicks with slim figures even when they are the dumbest girls you can ever meet? I hate that I have myself turned into a kind of person; I have hated all my life.
I’m the top of my class and have an IQ level that most of my classmates don’t even dream of achieving. Even then, I long for the attraction that the other girls get from the boys. I also have a girl inside me who years for the male attention; not in the cheapest and meanest way you might be thinking but in a likable way.
However, I always feel X’d out from the rest of the world. People look at me like they have seen a joker in his shiny pants. They make fun of me. Sometimes I overhear them and feel like someone has pierced my heart.
They fail to understand that I did not choose such a body. It’s all because of my hormonal imbalance and that I have been fighting against it from ever since I’ve come to know about it.
Linking this post with A to Z Challenge.
Sign up here with your email

8 comments
Write commentsI can unfortunately relate. Health, age, hormonal imbalances, medications...all contribute to an overweight, out of shape body.
ReplyWhen I was over 40 pounds overweight (18 or so kg) I hated myself. I can so identify with that. You really captured the feelings and self-talk.
ReplyIt's tough to find people with substance. Many are focused on a fake outward facade. Love yourself outwardly and inwardly to attract people who will love you ror you.
ReplyPowerful expression. It's such a fake world filled with prejudice.
ReplyHmm and we people behave in such a foolish manner with the sufferers.
ReplyThank you for appreciating the effort. :)
ReplyAgreed! Inner beauty is what matters :)
ReplyI agree with you Vishal :)
ReplyShower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon